traditional one gallon kombucha recipe
Content goes here
ingredients for 1-gallon batch
- 3 quarts water
- 3/4 to 1-oz. tea (4-8 teaspoons, or 6-10 tea bags)
- 1/2 to 1-cup sugar
- SCOBY (Kombucha mother “mushroom”)
- 8-16 ounces of Kombucha “Starter Tea” (finished Kombucha)
equipment & supplies
- Glass Jars (food grade)
- 1-gallon pot (or bigger). Stainless Steel! No teflon!
- Scent-free, all-natural soap
- Re-useable tea bag/strainer (if using loose-leaf tea)
- Cloth to cover the jar
- Rubber band & labels
step 1: sweet tea
You can save up to 50% with On Tap Kombucha at home! Stop by our brewery to pick up kegs, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for Portland delivery. We are On Tap experts and happy to answer any questions you have. Check out our video below to help you get started.
kombucha is the perfect perk.
Offices around Portland are enjoying increased happiness, efficiency and health benefits offering their staff a delicious, low-sugar, probiotic beverage. We deliver kegs ourselves and work with two full service beverage companies, Belmont Coffee Service and World Cup Coffee Service who are ready to set your office up with excellent coffee and Kombucha. Click Here for more info!